My Recommended Resources
A collection of the best tools and resources for entrepreneurs & business owners who want to learn more about digital marketing, social media,business, and more. Please note that any tool or resource with an asterisk (*) next to it means it’s an affiliate link. Thank you for your continual support of my business!
Tools & Products I Use To Run My Business:
- *Elegant Themes(Divi)*- My web design platform. It allows you to design a beautiful website without any coding.
- GoDaddy– My preferred website hosting site.
- *The Day Designer Planner*- My preferred paper planner & daily agenda for living a well-designed life.
- *Acuity Scheduling*- My preferred online scheduling software for business owners. It allows you to schedule client appointments, pay, and complete intake forms online 24/7. It also syncs to your Google Calendar and Ical!
- *Dubsado*- A hybrid CRM and accounting tool that completely revolutionized my client process. You can use my code “socialbutterflygal” to get 20% off your first month or year.
- *Trello*- My preferred project management software.
- *Grammarly*- A free online grammar checker that instantly eliminates grammatical errors and enhances your writing.
- Typeform- My preferred online software that builds engaging and conversational online forms, surveys, quizzes and landing pages.
- Buffer- The user-friendly, automated social media scheduling tool I use for all of my tweets and social media scheduling.
- KeyHole- A real-time hashtag tracker for Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
- Social Blade- Helps you track YouTube Channel Statistics, Twitch User Stats, Instagram Stats, and much more! You can compare yourself to other users and it projects user growth.
- PLANN- A powerful planning App for Instagram. Preview your feed, filter images and schedule posts.
- LinkTree- Use one link to post multiple links on Instagram.
- *Canon Rebel T6i Digital SLR Camera Bundles (Premium Bestselling Bundle)* – My preferred digital camera I use for photos and videos
- *Kate Spade New York Women’s Stripe Nylon Laptop Bag Laptop Case Black/Cream Laptop Bag* – Protect your computer with the magnificent Kate Spade New York®
Books I Love
- *Year of Yes: How to Dance It Out, Stand In the Sun and Be Your Own Person– The instant New York Times bestseller from the creator of Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal and executive producer of How to Get Away With Murder shares how saying YES changed her life. “As fun to read as Rhimes’s TV series are to watch”
- *GIRLBOSS– In the New York Times bestseller that the Washington Post called “Lean In for misfits,” Sophia Amoruso shares how she went from dumpster diving to founding one of the fastest-growing retailers in the world.
- *You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life – YOU ARE A BADASS IS THE SELF-HELP BOOK FOR PEOPLE WHO DESPERATELY WANT TO IMPROVE THEIR LIVES BUT DON’T WANT TO GET BUSTED DOING IT.
- *You Are a Badass at Making Money: Master the Mindset of Wealth– From the #1 New York Times bestselling author of You Are a Badass, a life-changing guide to making the kind of money you’ve only ever dreamed of
- *Leave Your Mark: Land Your Dream Job. Kill It in Your Career. Rock Social Media.- Drawing invaluable lessons from her experience, Licht shares advice, inspiration, and a healthy dose of real talk in LEAVE YOUR MARK. She delivers personal and professional guidance for people just starting their careers and for people who are well on their way.
- *The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck– In this generation-defining self-help guide, a superstar blogger cuts through the crap to show us how to stop trying to be “positive” all the time so that we can truly become better, happier people.
- *Emotional Intelligence 2.0– In today’s fast-paced world of competitive workplaces and turbulent economic conditions, each of us is searching for effective tools that can help us to manage, adapt, and strike out ahead of the pack.